Winter is coming, with its long nights and cold days. Worst of all, your grill will be tucked away, under cover or in the garage, not to see the light of day until spring.
But does it have to be that way? Are you relegated to soggy stews and disappointing oven roasts?
Not at all, dear pitmaster – there is another way.
Have you considered buying an indoor electric grill?
Grilling means a lot of different things to different people. There is general satisfaction that comes from grilling outdoors and cooking your food over an open fire. A charcoal grill is the purists’ way and gas is an excellent option for the rest of us.
But there’s a new class of grill taking over, the kind the plugs into an outlet. For some barbecuers, they’re an exciting option.
Our recommendations for Best Smokeless Indoor Grill:
- Best Overall: Techwood Indoor Smokeless Electric BBQ
- Most Versatile: Ninja AG301 Foodi Indoor Electric Grill
- Best Premium Option: Kenyon Floridian Portable Stainless Steel Electric Grill
- Budget Pick: Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing Grill
- Best Stand-Alone Option: George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
- Best Indoor Grill with Rotisserie: ChefWave Smokeless Infrared Grill