Korean BBQ is famous for a lot of reasons, only one of which is the delicious food. There’s also the communal and social aspect that comes with not only sharing a meal but preparing it together.
With this style of barbecue, everyone enjoys the grilling phase, not just the chef.
While going out for Korean BBQ is fun, have you ever thought of setting it up at home?
Choose one of the best Korean BBQ grills or grill pans reviewed in this guide and you can have a tasty meal of marinated meats and side dishes in your home or backyard!
It’s easier than it sounds, and there are many different grill options available. With a little research and some meal planning, you’ll be enjoying gogigui with your family in no time.
Our recommendations for Best Korean BBQ Grill:
- Best Overall for Indoors: Techwood Electric Party Grill
- Great Option With a Hotpot: 4YANG Electric Smokeless Grill
- Best Grill Pan and Gas Stove Set: TECHEF Stovetop Korean BBQ
- Most Portable Indoor Option: Presto Cool Touch Electric Grill
- Best Korean BBQ Grill Pan: IWATANI BBQ Plate CB-P-Y3
- Budget Indoor Pick: Elite Gourmet Large Electric Round Grill
- Best Korean BBQ Charcoal Grill: Cajun Classic Cast Iron Grill
- Most Portable Charcoal Option: Grillerette Pro
- Budget Charcoal Pick: BBQMM Charcoal Korean BBQ Grill
Best Korean BBQ Grills for Indoors
If you want to have your Korean barbecue indoors, it’s best to get an electric grill that doesn’t produce a lot of smoke. You can also use a gas stove set indoors if you have proper ventilation.
Let’s take a closer look at our top picks for the best Korean BBQ grills for indoor use.
Note: Below you can find a few more guides that we think you will find interesting:
- Best Japanese Yakitori Grills
- Best Smokeless Electric Indoor Grills
- Best Kamado Grills – Ceramic and Metal
Best Overall for Indoors: Techwood 1,500-Watt Electric Raclette Party Grill
Many of the most versatile tabletop barbecues are not specifically for Korean barbecue. Take, for example, this party grill from Techwood. It is branded for use with raclette, but it works great for Korean barbecue.
- Power Source: Electricity (1,500 watts)
- Cooking Area: 166.5 (sq.in)
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Build Materials: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 19.1″ x 5.2″ x 9.2″ (L x W x H)
So what makes this electric grill so great it earned the top spot in our guide?
For one thing, it has a large non-stick cooking surface measuring 18.5 by 9 inches. The non-stick cooking grate flips over for a smooth griddle to make the grill even more versatile.
Under the grate, you’ll find eight indiv