Infrared grills are all the rage now, and there are some good reasons to spend the extra money to get them. Unfortunately, they are often very expensive.
Well, we have some good news for you. There are a few great mid-range options available and we have picked the best infrared grills under $500 in this guide.
This article will also cover the benefits of this technology and some things to keep in mind when shopping for a new infrared rig.
Our recommendations for Best Infrared Grills Under $500:
- Best Overall: Char-Broil Performance TRU-Infrared 4-Burner Grill
- Best for Super-High Heat: Northfire Inferno
- Best Budget Infrared Grill: Char-Broil Grill2Go x200
- Most Versatile: Char-Broil The Big Easy Smoker Roaster and Grill
- Best Portable Infrared Grill: Magma Newport 2 Gourmet Series
- Best Compact Standalone Option: Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Grill